Travel Management account managers are responsible for helping you achieve a successful travel programme – your goals are their goals. Starting with account implementation and continuing throughout the relationship, your account manager provides strategic direction, programme management, problem-solving and customer support for all aspects of your programme. In essence, the account manager becomes your working partner taking on your challenges as his own.
At the heart of our account management discipline is the ability to analyse data and provide meaningful reporting that can help you get maximum value from your travel spend. With extensive experience in identifying areas of cost-reduction, they will provide ongoing assessment and make recommendations for improvement.
We are totally focused on buying smart on behalf of you. Global Link offers in partnership a comprehensive service in negotiating and facilitating airline, hotels, car hire deals with most appropriate suppliers, using our market knowledge and expertise to get the best deal. This will be in addition to our extensive product range or where there are unique requirements.
Under Our account management program we will work in partnership with your core company objectives to get the most value from your spend on travel
- A dedicated and personal account manager with extensive experience in all aspects of corporate travel management
- Custom implementation management
- A strategic business plan that is a ‘living and breathing’ document
- Effective and ongoing assessment of your spend, existing travel patterns, culture and travel behaviour
- Assistance with supplier negotiations
- Compliance measures to maximise the savings from your policy
- Advanced management information reporting.